I think I have already told you how to comment on this blog but… no one seemed to understand. So I have made up an easier and better way to comment.
How to comment:
1. First… before you do ANYTHING, read the post. Making a comment without first reading the post can be random… as either the question is already answered or the comment is not relevant to the post.
2. When your finished reading the post, you are now ready to post a comment! Go down to the bottom of the post and click on “# comments (it’s right beside the envelope with the arrow pointing right) where as “#” means a number (eg. 6 comments, 0 comments etc.). Clicking on it will let you proceed to the comments area (pictured above this text.)
If you don’t see it, you should see the comments area (pictured above this text.)
Well, after you have successfully found the area, type in you comment.
3. You can identify yourself by the following ways:
- Google/Blogger account
4. You can also type in your name (or a fake name… no swear words in your name or else they will be deleted regardless of if you put in swearing or any other offensive language) and web address (typing in web addresses are optional). You can also identify yourself anonymously.
5. Don’t forget to send feedback! (if you have sent feedback for that particular post before, you don’t have to send it again).
6. When you are happy with your comment, click on “Post Comment” and type in the letters on the screen. When your done with that, click “Finish”.
7. After you have posted the comment, the comment is sent to me, where I will decide their fate! Wha ha ha ha ha… *cough* *cough* *cough*
And, of course, all inappropriate post will be deleted.
8. When I approve of the comment, I will post the comment and your comment will be shown… publicly… for everyone to see.