Welcome to Super MarioJr. Blog!

Welcome to the Super MarioJr. Blog... where I make posts about everything Nintendo!

If you want to know how to comment, click here.

For first time users, please click here.

If your looking for the tech support blog, click here.

Monday, July 20, 2009

3 WiiWare, 0 Virtual Console, and 1 DSiWare available for download: July 20, 2009

Super MarioJr Blog-Nintendo Shop Update

As I waste my time waiting for the Nintendo Channel 2.0, Flip Note Studio, Metroid Prime Trilogy, and the Nintendo DSi update that includes Facebook Connect, let’s look at this week’s “Nintendo Shop Update,” shall we?

This week we have… wait a minute? No Virtual Console? I loved Virtual Console! WHERE IS VIRTUAL CONSOLE?!?!?

Well, I guess these 3 WiiWare games and 1 DSiWare game will fill the void: the long anticipated Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: My Life as a Darklord… nope doesn’t fill the void.

Battle Poker? Nope.

5 Spots Party? Nope.

Art Style: Zengage? Shame on you, Nintendo!

For WiiWare

For DSiWare

Nintendo Channel

Nintendo Channel Digest Video: Week of July 20, 2009
This week’s highlights are:

  • Wii Sports Resort
  • Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: My Life as a Darklord
  • Guitar Hero On Tour: Modern Hits
  • The Conduit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember... any comments that I don't aprove of will be deleted! Also if you have a question you want answered, please add your e-mail with your comment. Your comment will be recognized and will be replied via e-mail and comment on the blog.