Welcome to Super MarioJr. Blog!

Welcome to the Super MarioJr. Blog... where I make posts about everything Nintendo!

If you want to know how to comment, click here.

For first time users, please click here.

If your looking for the tech support blog, click here.

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

2009 Club Nintendo rewards announced

Well this is it… the moment that you have been all waiting for… the Club Nintendo rewards!

Club Nintendo Elite Status rewards are special rewards that are for people who have reached Gold or Platinum status. I am, of course, a platinum Club Nintendo member, therefore, I will get one of the special rewards. What will I get? Well I will tell you later in the post.

So, without further a do, let’s take a look at the rewards:

 

Cub Nintendo rewards

As for me, I would be choosing Doc Louis’s Punch Out!!. I would’ve chosen the Mario hat… but it just doesn’t measure up to the Mario hat in Japan.

Don’t worry if you don’t become a Gold or Platinum status for the 2008-2009 Club Nintendo year! If you missed this year, you can register your Wii, WiiWare, Nintendo DS and Nintendo DSiWare games and apps by June 30, 2010! If you don’t have a Club Nintendo account, well… what are you waiting for? Join Club Nintendo today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember... any comments that I don't aprove of will be deleted! Also if you have a question you want answered, please add your e-mail with your comment. Your comment will be recognized and will be replied via e-mail and comment on the blog.