Welcome to Super MarioJr. Blog!

Welcome to the Super MarioJr. Blog... where I make posts about everything Nintendo!

If you want to know how to comment, click here.

For first time users, please click here.

If your looking for the tech support blog, click here.

Friday, October 10, 2008

Blog Updates and Announcements

Hello.

This blog is fairly new but I think that by now I should make a updates and announcements post.






Blog Updates
Saturday, February 21, 2009
  • The latest Blog Updates and Announcements can now be seen here.

Sunday, February 22, 2009

  • The DSi Countdown is here! Just 40 more days until the countdown! (As of February 22, 2009).

Monday, February 23, 2009

  • There is now a Virtual Console/WiiWare/DSiWare section.

Monday, March 23, 2009

  • You can now send limited feedback. The more feedback you send, the better my future posts will be!
  • Posting a comment is now easier. To see how to post a comment, click here.

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

  • You can now see your comments. Because of the problems you were facing with, I will not approve/disapprove comments. However, I will still delete comments if I disapprove of the comment.

Monday, July 13, 2009

  • I have added a new search function in the blog. The old one will always be here… it’s just that now you can use an instant search method.

Announcements

  • My Nintendo DS demo videos: April/May 2009
  • Wii Menu demonstration videos: Fall/Winter 2009
  • Wii Gameplay videos: Fall 2009
  • Nintendo DSi Countdown: February 23, 2009
  • Nintendo DSi unboxing: April/May 2009

...other announcements

  • Hmmm… should I make a podcast?

Remember, check this post often for I will make announcements and tell you want I have done. To check just click "updates and announcements" under "Labels". And, just to remind you, I will put the announcements on the side AND I will make a separate post about that certain announcement(s).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember... any comments that I don't aprove of will be deleted! Also if you have a question you want answered, please add your e-mail with your comment. Your comment will be recognized and will be replied via e-mail and comment on the blog.