Welcome to Super MarioJr. Blog!

Welcome to the Super MarioJr. Blog... where I make posts about everything Nintendo!

If you want to know how to comment, click here.

For first time users, please click here.

If your looking for the tech support blog, click here.

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

I'm back!

Hello again.

For those who don't know me, my name is Christopher Junior Riley, but I prefer to be called Junior... however in the internet world, Chris is more acceptable.

For those who do know me, you will probably be wondering why, after about 2 years, did I come back to do my blog post. Well the reason is because of a few problems: 1) my computer was slow and Windows Live Writer was unreliable, 2) I switched to a Mac and my Nintendo usage had dropped severely, 3) I felt bored and felt like quitting.

There is also another major reason. I have been trying to start a company called Triple J Studios. I can't give you a lot of details, however, what I can tell you is that Triple J Studios is a game development company that creates games and apps for the Mac, iOS devices, and (hopefully) Nintendo devices as well.

The reason why I came back now are: 1) Since I have my MacBook, I can finally do some of the things that I wanted to do (restarting this blog is one of them), 2) development in my company has slowed down enough to do this, and 3) because many of my peers told me to restart this blog. I was also inspired by the following YouTube channels: NintenDann, thecreativeone, jon4lakers, and WaffleJon. They inspired me to restart my YouTube channel, and this blog.

I still have certain things to get in order to fully take advantage, but I know that overtime, I will slowly get things in order. So I will be adding, removing, and modifying things on my YouTube channel, Twitter profile, and this blog.

Now, for what I'm going to do. I will be talking about Nintendo news and put in my opinions on things. I will also try to do unboxings, and reviews (the latter will be a little later, once I get a new TV tuner). Of course, I will be helping you out by answering your questions and helping out with your Nintendo stuff. I will also be posting demonstrations and tips, and tutorials for Nintendo products. And, once in a while (when I'm ready to show you), I will be doing a little desk tour.

Overall, I'm happy with my decision to restart my blog instead of scraping it. And, hopefully, more people will come in and it will eventually become a little community. Thank you for reading.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thumbs up

Post a Comment

Remember... any comments that I don't aprove of will be deleted! Also if you have a question you want answered, please add your e-mail with your comment. Your comment will be recognized and will be replied via e-mail and comment on the blog.