Welcome to Super MarioJr. Blog!

Welcome to the Super MarioJr. Blog... where I make posts about everything Nintendo!

If you want to know how to comment, click here.

For first time users, please click here.

If your looking for the tech support blog, click here.

Monday, September 21, 2009

3 WiiWare, 1 Virtual Console, and 2 DSiWare available for download: September 14, 2009

Super MarioJr Blog-Nintendo Shop Update

I’m still sick so bear with me. However, since I’m not sick enough to walk around (slowly) use the computer (when my eyes don’t feel like there going to explode)… I can do the “Nintendo Shop Update” for you guys.

 

This week we have 2 WiiWare games (I really like You, Me, and the Cubes), 1 Virtual Console title, and 2 DSiWare game/app.

For WiiWare

For Virtual Console

For DSiWare

 

Nintendo Week will be recorded and posted shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember... any comments that I don't aprove of will be deleted! Also if you have a question you want answered, please add your e-mail with your comment. Your comment will be recognized and will be replied via e-mail and comment on the blog.