Welcome to Super MarioJr. Blog!

Welcome to the Super MarioJr. Blog... where I make posts about everything Nintendo!

If you want to know how to comment, click here.

For first time users, please click here.

If your looking for the tech support blog, click here.

Monday, August 17, 2009

2 WiiWare, 1 Virtual Console, and 2 DSiWare available for download: August 17, 2009

Super MarioJr Blog-Nintendo Shop Update

Yay! Just 7 days until Metroid Prime Trilogy! But before I say more… let’s look at this week’s “Nintendo Shop Update.”

This week, we have 2 WiiWare games, 1 Virtual Console title (another Super Star Wars title), and 2 DSiWare games (to tell you the truth… I really wanted to buy Brain Age Express: Sudoku).

 

For WiiWare

For Virtual Console

For DSiWare

Nintendo Channel

Due to the fact that I received the error code: 262301, I will be unable to do anything at this moment, thus, I can’t give you the latest Digest video. I can however, because I did get four out of the five highlights, the written highlights of the video. Sorry.

Today’s highlights:

  • Metroid Prime Trilogy
  • Flipnote Studio
  • Madden NFL 10
  • PictureBook Games: Pop-Up Pursuit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember... any comments that I don't aprove of will be deleted! Also if you have a question you want answered, please add your e-mail with your comment. Your comment will be recognized and will be replied via e-mail and comment on the blog.