Welcome to Super MarioJr. Blog!

Welcome to the Super MarioJr. Blog... where I make posts about everything Nintendo!

If you want to know how to comment, click here.

For first time users, please click here.

If your looking for the tech support blog, click here.

Monday, May 18, 2009

Super MarioJr. Blog Tech Solutions is launched!

Hello!

I know I haven’t announced it but I wanted to show you guys in surprise… the new Super MarioJr. Blog Tech Solutions blog!

 

Super MarioJr Blog logo-Super MarioJr Blog Tech Solutions

It’s under construction but it will get better in a few days.

 

This blog is for all of your questions about your problems concerning your Nintendo products. You can ask questions such as:

  • What happens if my Wii Remote is un-synced to my Wii?
  • How do I connect to the internet with my Wii?
  • How do I download Nintendo DS demos from my Wii to my Nintendo DS/DS lite/DSi?
  • How do I use multi-player mode?
  • How do I keep my GameCube controller from sticking?
  • and many more!

 

Oh! And, one other person will be helping me run the tech support blog. Who? Well, you will just have to wait and see. I will make another post of who it is and they will give out a special introduction to you guys.

 

Other then that, I am really excited to open up the tech support blog. It will give me a chance to help all people from kids to adults about their Nintendo related problems. But not only will I help you with your problems but it will also help me learn more about the problems on these Nintendo products so I can fix them myself and have a better understanding of your problem. That way you don’t have to call or e-mail Nintendo Costumer Service every time you have a problem.

 

Well, bye for now and please continue enjoying Super MarioJr. Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember... any comments that I don't aprove of will be deleted! Also if you have a question you want answered, please add your e-mail with your comment. Your comment will be recognized and will be replied via e-mail and comment on the blog.